London is a big city where people want to be seen and be on the scene. Naturally, people love throwing parties when they’re living or staying in London. Luckily, there are quite a lot of party venues you can rent around the area.
We have here a list of popular and reputable party venues in London.
- Smith’s Bar & Grill’s Private Function Rooms. The restaurant is famous for serving sumptuous meals to loyal patrons. The function rooms they have will give you privacy to enjoy whatever event you will have. Renting out their party venue will also allow you to taste their specialties.
- Cirque Le Soir. Definitely one of London’s finest, Cirque Le Soir is usually the choice of London socialites. It doesn’t come cheap, but the one of a kind experience you will have together with you event guests will surely be worth it. They allow you to choose performers you wish to do a show to entertain you and your guests.
- The Winter House. If you’re having a large party with over 250 guests, this is the place to be. They have a variety of venues you can choose from when having an event. There are private function rooms and cocktails, apart from you having the choice to rent the whole place. They have a per person rate, so you can calculate how much you would spend before diving in a contract.
- The Met Bar. This is also one of London’s most popular and convenient party venues. It is strategically located near Green Park and Buckingham Palace, which is also perfect when you have guests who are not from London, so they can easily find it. This venue offers you three choices including cocktails and function rooms, which have the same seating and standing capacity.
- The Mall Tavern. This affordable party venue gives you and your guests a unique party experience. They have a variety of spaces for different events, such as beer cellars and kitchen tables. You can also opt to rent the entire place if you know you have a lot of guests.
- The Rooftop Barn. Fancy throwing a party on a rooftop? This might be the place you have been looking for. They have a 300 seating and standing capacity, great for when you’re having a big party. Its interiors are rustic and cool, with bricks and all, perfect for chilling over beer and barbecue.
- Museum of London Docklands. If you want a party that’s unique and artsy, go for this party venue. It has private rooms with different themes, along with different capacities. The ambiance is classy and elegant, great for weddings and corporate parties as well. Located in the Isle of the Dogs, it is a great place to party and also learn a bit about the culture.
If you love parties, attending or throwing them, you’re sure to find a place you will love in London. With its wide array of party venues available for rent, it is impossible to find a dead end of choices. Just make sure you choose a venue that’s close to the city, easily accessible, and somewhere you know you and your guests will have a great time.